- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- Ministry Appreciation
- Christmas Store
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Bible Study Resources
- Dove Awards Nominees
An Eye-Opening and Engaging Guide to the Bible
Enjoy the magnificent panorama of Scripture like never before. Pastor Skip Heitzig shares a FLIGHT plan for all 66 books of the Bible to help you better understand the context and significance of each. You'll discover...
- Facts about the author and the date the book was written
- Landmarks a summary of the highlights of the book
- Itinerary a specific outline of the book divided by themes
- Gospel how to see Jesus within the book's pages
- History a brief glimpse at the cultural setting for the book
- Travel Tips guidelines for navigating the book's truths
Each chapter also includes an "in flight" narrative of events to draw you in and give you a unique aerial view of the accounts in God's Word.
If you have ever found yourself getting lost and wandering from verse to verse in Scripture, put yourself back on track with the clear perspective offered in The Bible from 30,000 Feet.
Fill Your Weeks with the Words of Jesus
The words of Jesus soothe the soul like no others. Let His wisdom wash over you as you pencil in your goals, appointments and special memories each week.
And when you're done writing, you can pick up your crayons, colored pencils, watercolors, or markers and fill the beautifully illustrated pages with color.
Make 2018 your best year ever as you meditate on beloved Scriptures, plan for the week ahead, and color Jesus' precious words.
When Your Decision to Change Is Not Enough...
You've prayed. You've surrendered your sin to God. You've been more zealous about reading the Bible and attending church. But what do you do when you still can't shake your bad habits?
After discouragement and defeat set in, you need a dose of genuine hope and some biblical, time-tested guidance on breaking free for good. Dr. Erwin Lutzer shows you...
- the three essential ground rules you must accept in order to truly change
- the secret to dismissing tempting thoughts rather than rehearsing them
- the roles of God, Satan, and your loved ones in your success or failure
You've resolved to break a stubborn habit. Now discover the grace, courage, and wisdom to make it happen so you can step out of the past and into a renewed future.
Includes questions for personal study or group discussion.
Discover the Right Way to Handle Conflict Conflict is an unavoidable part of life, but you can control how you respond to it. You have a choice. Difficult situations can make you want to be angry, retaliate, or get even or conflict can help you grow in empathy, honesty, and acceptance. It's up to you. Overcoming Conflict gives you the confidence you need to solve disagreements. You'll learn what causes conflict how to properly discuss differences and issues the power of forgiveness practical steps to reconciling relationships the biblical perspective on conflict resolution
By applying the principles in this book, you will develop new patterns of behavior that will significantly improve your personal and professional relationships and give you greater peace of mind when conflicts arise.
Seek God's Grace and Power for Your Marriage Journey
What are the issues you struggle with in your marriage?
- Do you find it difficult to show love when you feel your needs aren't being met?
- Have you held on to resentment for so long that it seems impossible to forgive?
- Do you desire God's blessing and extra encouragement for the hard days?
As a believer in Christ's victory on the cross, you are not left defenseless against the enemy who seeks to destroy your union. You have authority, and it's time to draw on the power of God to strengthen your relationship with your spouse.
Covering topics such as communication, conflict, and healing, this collection of spiritual warfare prayers from Dr. Tony Evans will revive your prayer life and help you put on the armor of God for every issue you and your spouse face. Let Christ reign victorious in your home