- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- Summer Fiction
- Back To School
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Bible Study Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
- Dove Awards Winners
- Keep Kids Safe Online
- Shop our Bulk Discounts
The Bible for every battle every man faces.
This is a man's type of Bible--straight talk about the challenges of life. Every Man's Bible has thousands of notes on topics from work, sex, and competition to integrity and more and trusted advice from the pros, just for men. Every Man's Bible is written by the best-selling author of the Every Man's series, Steve Arterburn.
- New Living Translation text
- Book introductions and 44 charts
- Study Notes--Help you gain a better perspective on a particular verse or passage
- Men, Women, and God--This feature focuses on two of the most important relationships in every man's life: his relationship with God and his relationships with women
- Someone You Should Know--Profiles of men in the Bible and what their lives can teach us about the importance of faith in our own lives
- What the Bible Says About--Gives insight into the Bible's vital message on all kinds of topics for daily living
- Perspectives--Glean bits of information from great men who have lived through many of the same issues and struggles that you face
- Personal Gold--Sound advice from the pros: Henry Blackaby, Stuart Briscoe, Tony Evans, David Jeremiah, Gordon MacDonald, Bill McCartney, J. I. Packer, Joseph Stowell, and Chuck Swindoll
More Product Information
- Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers
- ISBN: 1496433599
- ISBN-13: 9781496433596
- SKU: 9781496433596
- Release Date: May 8, 2018
- Pages: 1824
- Index Style: Thumb Indexed
- Language: English
- Version: New Living
- Bible Type: Men
- Color: Brown
- Location of References: N/A
- Binding: Imitation Leather
- Print Size: 0
- Red Letter: N
- Page Edge Color: Not Applicable
- Bible Organization: Not Applicable
- Concordance: N
- Height: 2.00 inches
- Width: 6.10 inches
- Length: 8.70 inches
- Weight: 2.35 pounds
About the Author
Steve Arterburn is the founder and chairman of New Life Ministries and host of the #1 nationally syndicated Christian counseling talk show New Life Live! heard and watched by over 2 million people each week on over 150 stations nationwide, on SiriusXM Satellite radio and on NRBTV. Steve is the founder of the Women of Faith conferences attended by over 5 million people. He also serves as a teaching pastor in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Steve is a nationally and internationally known public speaker and has been featured in national media venues such as Oprah, Inside Edition, Good Morning America, CNN Live, The New York Times, USA Today, US News & World Report, ABC World News Tonight, and ironically in GQ and Rolling Stone magazines. Steve has spoken at major events for the National Center for Fathering, American Association of Christian Counselors, Promise Keepers Canada, Life Well Conferences in Australia and The Salvation Army to name a few.
Steve is a best-selling author of books such as Every Man’s Battle, Healing Is A Choice and his latest books, The 7-Minute Marriage Solution, The Book of Life Recovery, Is This The One? and co-authored Worthy of Her Trust with Jason Martinkus. With over 8 million books in print he has been writing about God’s transformational truth since 1984. He has been nominated for numerous writing awards and has won three Gold Medallions for writing excellence. Along with Dr. Dave Stoop, he edited and produced the #1 selling Life Recovery Bible. Steve’s ministry endeavors focus on identifying and compassionately responding to the needs of those seeking healing and restoration through God’s truth.
Steve has degrees from Baylor University and The University of North Texas as well as two honorary doctorate degrees and is currently completing his doctoral studies in Christian counseling.
Steve resides with his family in Fishers, Indiana.
About the Author
Dean Merrill is a former magazine editor (Campus Life, Leadership Journal, Christian Herald) and editorial director (David C. Cook, Focus on the Family) who has written ten books and coauthored 35 others. His works have twice been honored by the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association with Gold Medallion awards, while another was named Christian Book of the Year.
Dean has had the privilege to travel widely overseas, especially during my seven years as a vice president at International Bible Society (now Biblica). His favorite part of the globe to visit is Africa.
Dean's bachelor’s degree was earned at Christian Life College (Chicago) and my master of arts in journalism at Syracuse University. He and his wifelive in Colorado Springs, Colorado; they’re the proud parents of three and the grandparents of twelve (ten biological, two adopted).